Senate Education Committee, 8:00 a.m., 210 Senate Bldg.
1. SB0299 Classroom Instruction Time (M. Madsen)
2. HB0186S02 State School Board Membership and Election Amendments (F. Gibson)
3. HB0335S01 Southern Utah Stem Initiative (J. Stanard)
4. HB0363 School Land Trust Program Amendments (R. Cunningham)
5. HB0367 Education Ethics Training Requirement (J. Briscoe)
House Education Committee, 10:15 a.m., 30 Houes Bldg.
1. HB0447S01 Protections on Parental Guidance in Public Schools (B. Dee)
2. SB0270 Carson Smith Scholarship Amendments (J. Adams)
3. SB0175S02 School Safety and Crisis Line (D. Thatcher)
4. SB0227S02 Charter School Revisions (D. Henderson)
Senate Economic Development and Workforce Services Committee, 2:00 p.m., 215 Senate Bldg.
1. HB0068S03 Student Privacy Act (J. Anderegg)
2. HB0337S01 Career and Technical Education Comprehensive Study (R. Cunningham)
4. HB0414S01 Utah Broadband Outreach Center (S. Handy)
Senate Revenue and Taxation Committee, 2:00 p.m., 250 State Capitol
3. HB0360S01 Utah Education Amendments (L. Christensen)
4. HB0403 Online Education Survey Program Amendments (S. Eliason)
House Judiciary Standing Committee, 2:00 p.m., 20 House Bldg.
4. SB0296 Antidiscrimination and Religious Freedom Amendments (S. Urquhart)
Updated Bills and Bill Status