Senate Retirement and Independent Entities Committee, 7:05 a.m., 216 Senate Bldg.
2. HB0077S02 Postretirement Employment Task Force (R. Cunningham)
House Transportation Committee, 8:30 a.m., 30 House Bldg.
1. HB0359 Driver Training Revisions (R. Spendlove)
Senate Education Committee, 4:00 p.m., 210 Senate Bldg.
1. SB0151 National Board Certification Scholarships for Teachers (A. Osmond)
2. SB0084 Federal Nutrition Standards Exemptions (A. Osmond)
3. SB0260 Teacher Termination Procedures (H. Stephenson)
4. SB0279 Student Assessment Task Force (H. Stephenson)
5. SB0283 Post-secondary Career and Educational Choice Amendments (H. Stephenson)
6. SB0284 Charter School Funding Revisions (H. Stephenson)
7. SB0285 Student-centered Learning Pilot Program (H. Stephenson)
8. SB0245 School Grading Amendments (A. Millner)
9. HB0118S01 Public Education Human Resource Management Act Revisions (B. Last)
10. HB0203S01 Teacher Salary Supplement Program Amendments (B. Last)
House Revenue and Taxation Committee, 4:10 p.m. 445 State Captiol
4. HB0134 Tax Credit for Home-schooling Parent (D. Lifferth)