Senate Education Committee, 8:00 a.m., 210 Senate Bldg.
1. HB0049S02 Clean Fuel School Buses and Infrastructure (S. Handy)
2. SB0253 Exceptions for Privately Funded Scholarships (S. Jenkins)
3. SB0263 Early Reading Amendments (S. Urquhart)
4. SB0270 Carson Smith Scholarship Amendments (J. Adams)
5. SB0275 Educator Licensure Amendments (J. Stevenson)
6. SB0268 Student Leadership Skills Grant (A. Osmond)
7. HB0198 Strengthening College and Career Readiness (P. Arent)
Senate Business and Labor Committee, 8:00 a.m., 215 Senate Bldg.
12. HB0105S01 Antidiscrimination Modifications (J. Miller)
Senate Health and Human Services Committee, 8:00 a.m., 450 Capitol
5. HB0237S01 Vision Screening Amendments (M. Brown)
House Government Operations Committee, 8:00 a.m., 30 House Bldg.
2. HB0312 Reporting and Expenditure of Public Funds Amendments (S. DiCaro)
House Revenue and Taxation, 8:00 a.m., 445 State Capitol
1. HB0328 Tax Changes (D. McCay)
House Political Subdivisions Committee, 8:00 a.m., 450 State Capitol
4. SB0132S03 Fiscal Requirements for Local Governments and Nonprofits (C. Bramble)
House Education Committee, 4:10, 30 House Bldg.
1. HB0360 Utah Education Amendments (L. Christensen)
2. HB0335 Stem Action Center Amendments (J. Stanard)
3. HB0093 School District Amendments (C. Hall)
4. HB0068S01 Student Privacy Act (J. Anderegg)
5. HB0367 Education Ethics Training Requirement (J. Briscoe)
6. HB0363 School Land Trust Program Amendments (R. Cunningham)