House Judiciary Committee, 8:00 a.m., 20 House Bldg
3. HB0109S02 Expungement of Administrative Action (B. Greene)
Revenue and Taxation, 8:00, 450 State Capitol
3. HB0207S01 Educator Tax Credit and Related Study (S. Eliason)
House Natural Resources, Agriculture, and Environment Committee, 8:00, 445 State Captiol
1. HB0349 School and Institutional Trust Lands Budget Amendments (M. Brown)
Senate Economic Development and Workforce Services Committee, 8:30, 215 Senate Bldg.
3. SB0262 Intergenerational Poverty Education Amendments (A. Osmond)
House Retirement and Independent Entities Committee, 12:30, 215 Senate Bldg.
1. HB0347 Retirement Window Amendments (R. Cunningham)