House Education Committee, 2:00, 30 House Bldg.
1. HB0163 Student Data Breach Requirements (J. Knotwell)
2. HB0124 Education Background Check Amendments (S. Handy)
3. HB0119 Charter School Finance Amendments (B. Last)
4. HB0068 Student Privacy Act (J. Anderegg)
House Judiciary Committee, 4:00, 20 House Bldg.
3. HB0035 Parent-time Schedule Amendments (V. L. Snow)
4. HB0109 Expungement of Administrative Action (B. Greene)
Senate Gov’t. Operations and Political Subdivisions Committee, 4:08, 415 State Capitol
4. SB0058 Municipal and County Officials Attendance At School District Board Meetings (W.